Question

Itching anus

My anus is always itching especially at night and if I didn't take a bath for a long time. What can cause this? Do I ave any infection or something?

Please post to CyberDoc.

3

Its not that I'm not bathing. I take a bath two times a day.

Posted by: lou | 2006/11/09

You need to bath regularly as it is obviously an area where germs can gather if not clean. You may also benefit from a Deworming medication.
Bathing once a day at least is a necessity in the climate we live in, otherwise you will find yourself offensive to others and encourage bacteria to thrive on and in your body.

Reply to lou
Posted by: sis | 2006/11/09

maybe u should bath

Reply to sis