Question
Posted by: Adele | 2008/01/30

Itching and burning

I have been experiencing buring in my vaginal area as well as itching in the area where the urine comes out.
I went to the doctor who tested for thrush but it came back negative. Before that I used Canestan and the doctor prescribed Sporanox - it did not help. She advised me to use Betadine Douche, but it has not helped either.
I stopped bathing and is only showering - no relief.
Please help.

I presume that there were no other infections on the swab. You should exclude a bladder infection. Allergies are also a possibiltiy and it is often difficult to work out what you are allergic to. You would need to change one thing at a time, e.g. use a bland soap, wear cotton underwear, and see which helps.

1
Posted by: lee | 2008/10/01

Burning urine
What does it mean if after a urine test, pass (etter) was found in my urine. What causes absesses in bladder.

Reply to lee