Question
Posted by: Hefty | 2004/10/11

Itching all over

I found a rash on my calf muscle it was small red dots grouped together.that spread to my other side and now i have little red itchy dots all over my thights arms stomach and chest. Nothing i have tried. Fungal, bactarial cream works, the itching is so bad I can't sleep at night Not sure what to do.Please help

Hefty, it sounds like an allergic reaction or contact dermatitis. It might be that you just haven’t taken strong enough medicine and all you need to do is get a prescription for something potent. It might also be due to an infection like pityriasis rosea or even a yeast infection. The best would be to see your doctor and get it sorted out. Good luck.