Posted by: OD | 2008/09/25

HI, I have this itching on the one side of my testicles just where my body starts for quite some time now. Now some red spots are starting to appear - it looks like the hair follicals are infected or something. It does not itch all the time, but if I start to scratch it itches more. Please help

Apologies for the delay in responding, I got some input from one of my medical colleagues in SASHA. His response was that it sounds like Tinea Cruris –a fungal infection. If you have used a steroid cream to stop the itch, this could explain the dots you are talking about. You need to consult your GP and get the fungus treated.

Posted by: Tarzan of the Apes | 2008/09/26

use bleach....repeat until itche stops.

Reply to Tarzan of the Apes