Posted by: OD | 2008/09/25


HI, I have this itching on the one side of my testicles just where my body starts for quite some time now. Now some red spots are starting to appear - it looks like the hair follicals are infected or something. It does not itch all the time, but if I start to scratch it itches more. Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Apologies for the delay in responding, I got some input from one of my medical colleagues in SASHA. His response was that it sounds like Tinea Cruris –a fungal infection. If you have used a steroid cream to stop the itch, this could explain the dots you are talking about. You need to consult your GP and get the fungus treated.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tarzan of the Apes | 2008/09/26

use bleach....repeat until itche stops.

Reply to Tarzan of the Apes

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.