Question
Posted by: LM | 2007/03/15

Itching

my vagina itches alot, i went to a gynae, first appointment she told me it might be thrush, she prescribed an ointment, i returned in a week and she said its not thrush. i continued using the ointment coz the itching didnt stop. what could be causing the itchness? and what should i do?

If it was not thrush, your doctor should take a swab to see what type of in infection it is.

Bedst wishes

2
Posted by: LM | 2007/03/15

any good female gynae's anybody can recommend? i dont wanna use her again and the one i used for the birth of my son is male (emergency c/s, midwife recommended him), not too comfortable with him

Reply to LM
Posted by: Maya | 2007/03/15

You need to have a smear taken to determine what it is and the treatment needed. Your doctor should have done this when he/she said it wasn't thrush:)

Reply to Maya