Question
Posted by: amy | 2006/11/14

itching

in the past couple days i have experienced intense itching in my vagina. i practice safe sex and have only 1 partner. i have no idea what could be causing this terrible itching? i also experience alot of discharge, which has gone on for awhile though. the discharge is clear and does not smell it just seems to be alot more than average. the discharge is not causing the itching.

It could be thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.

3
Posted by: sum | 2006/11/16

i know what u mean i have the same problem but how do you get thrush and how long till it goes away

Reply to sum
Posted by: Jessie | 2006/11/14

Yep, go get yourself some Medaspor lady, it works like a bomb

Reply to Jessie
Posted by: A | 2006/11/14

Sounds like thrush to me!!!!

Reply to A