Question
Posted by: 1970 | 2006/11/13

itching

I had this redness and itching on my penis, I used diflucan and it went away. Now 6 weeks later is started again?? I also have these stuff at the back of my toungue, it look like it is cleaning my tongue in patches?? I t is not sore or bleading - it comes and go.
Please help!

Dear 1970
You may be re-infected by your girlfriend or you may have something underlying like a low immunity or diabetes, hence the recurrence. The tongue symptoms sound like a geographical tongue: see this article
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/ask_the_doctor/tonguegeo.shtml

1
Posted by: 1970 | 2006/11/14

Thanks, me and my wife did'nt have sex for the last week and it just reappeared? What should I do if have low immunity? I use her medaspore and it took it away? What are the simptomes for Diabetes?

Reply to 1970