Question
Posted by: Lila | 2007/07/31

Itchiness???

I just found out Im about 5 weeks pregnant (27/7/2007), although suspecting it because of the nausea and fatique I've been feeling for 2 weeks now. The doctor I am seeing gave me some antibiotics for a bladder infection and I have to go back to her this Thursday, for an update and to check if I am having a healthy pregnancy. I now have a new concern, I am itching down below and it sometimes feel swollen... could this be a problem??

It sounds like thrush. This could be a result of the antibiotics. Try using Canesten.