Question
Posted by: Kosie | 2007/05/07

itchiness

Hello ther, i have this question and really hope you can help me. my wife slept over at her mothers place and there was quite a few people sleeping over there and using the bathroom. on saturday she started having this ichy feeling by her vergina, vergina lips and where i enter her, she took a shower and still it was ther, we gave it 3 days and still it was there, we then had intercourse and now i have these red marks on my penis head and it is itchy and burns as it is dry, please can you help us.

It sounds like thrush. It is possible to get this from sharing towels with someone but usually it related to the immune status of the vagina.

2
Posted by: Jp | 2007/05/07

Sound like something like thrush... Check top 5 questions.

Reply to Jp
Posted by: didi | 2007/05/07

make an appointment at you dr.he will tell you whats wrong and give you and youre wife some medication

Reply to didi