Question
Posted by: ZN | 2007/02/22

It's sore!!

Last week my clitoris was sore when im urinating i went to see a doctor she gave me antibiotics on Thurs i started my periods, now last night when my hubby and i were doing sex it was so sore inside it hurts like hell feel as if its torn or something, do you think i have another infection.

Are you sure it's your clitoris? As the clitoris is NOT inside but on top of the vagina. If the pain is inside it might be an infection. You need to return to your health care professional.<br><br>Dr e Mc

2
Posted by: anonymous | 2007/02/22

Let it first heal, girl. Abstain from vaginal sex for a week or so!!!

Reply to anonymous
Posted by: Ouch | 2007/02/22

maybe you guyz rub it too hard, make sure that it's well lubricated when caressing!!!

Reply to Ouch