Question
Posted by: Betrayed | 2007/07/26

It's just not right

i used to be friend's with a colleague and we used to tell each other secrets. i was seein a guy here at work but we broke up last year. Whenever she saw him with a girl, she would come running to tell me abt it. she was also seeing someone at work and would come complaining to me if she saw him talkin to other girls. she would tell me how hurt she felt and she knoew that i hurt me too when my men was "talking" to other ladies.
now this former friend is catching a lift in the daily with my ex-man, and she knows how deeply hurt i would be by this.it hurts so bad, i feel betrayed, and i hate the fact that she knows that this guy and i have a history but is catchin his ride whereas i know that i would never have asked for a lift from her ex-man.
should i just let it go(though it hurts and im still angry). what should one do in this situation?..but one thing i've learned form this, is that, people cant be trusted.

Not a psychiatric question

2
Posted by: Betrayed | 2007/07/26

Im sorry CS, I had nowhere else to post this, i just needed advice.

To: Dah
We broke up after i found out that he's married.Im no longer in love with him, im just hurt that the former friend betrayed me like this.The guy knows abt this, i told him exactly how i feel, he says he understands but he cant tell her not to catch a ride with him anymore.

Reply to Betrayed
Posted by: Dah!!! | 2007/07/26

Are you still inlove with this man.

If no, why did you break up in the first place....

Reply to Dah!!!