Question
Posted by: Ti | 2007/05/04

It's been some time....

Hey all,

Hope all is well with everyone.... It's been some time since I've posted and I can see that it's been quite busy here.... Anything interesting stories that's been going on here?

Hope you guys and girls have a fab day - it's Friday and time for the weekend again.... What are your plans for the weekend?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Welcome back to the forum Ti :)

7
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/08

Don't worry... nerves are a good thing.. they keep you sharp!!
Although, the last tournament I participated in, my patterns sucked!!! I just need to enter more I think.. then again, I made up for it in sparring... got silver... not bad for my first competition sparring!

Well hell.. of course you can take part in the SA Champs, as far as I know, its open to all Tae Kwon-Do affiliations...
It's being held in Randburg, 21 - 24 Septemer... look into it :)

xxxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Ti | 2007/05/08

Hey Babe,

Thanxs **blush** You are affiliated with us.... We are Tae Kwon-Do International and fall under the T.A.G.B (Tae Kwon-Do Association of Great Britain)

Hope all goes well, but I'm sure it will.... Just the nerves that's a bit of a problem at the moment (",)

Reply to Ti
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/07

Well, I'm sure you'll be fantastic.... 3rd degree 'A' student!!!

Is it WTF you do?
My memory is shocking.. :)

xxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Ti | 2007/05/07

Hey babe....

That's good to hear... Congrats to you too.... I don't know when our SA's will be... We are more focused on the World Champs at the moment... Got to get it right and earn my Springbok Colours (",) It's gonna be a big on this year - 40 countries taking part - ± 2000 participants - 30 000 to 40 000 spectators.... Nerve wrecking I must add (",)

Reply to Ti
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/07

Hey Ti..

Congratulations!!
That's fantastic!
Yeh, we graded a couple of months back, got my 6th Kup with an A pass, was pretty chuffed!

Are you taking part in SA Champs in September?

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: Ti | 2007/05/04

Hey GreenEyes,

Doing ok thanxs - been hectic at the office and at home.... Finally graded for my 3rd Degree Black Belt and passed with a average of 90%. Also busy preparing for our World Champs in England at the end of June....

Reply to Ti
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/04

Hey Ti...

How've you been stranger!!!???

Good to have you back!

xxx

Reply to GreenEyes