Question
Posted by: hook | 2007/07/09

it's a weird question, but please answer

My girlfriend and I have an amazing relationship. We've been going out for 7 fantastic months. one thing i've noticed is that we have never argued about anything except for the temperature of a shower. Is it healthy to be in a relationship without arguements or disagreements or are we just fine?

Expert ImageTeen expert

in terms of length of relationship 7 months is not necessarily that long in terms of major disagreements happening.

People disagree - its a natural thing and you must both be sure you are not avoiding conflict. But if there are no arguments then great enjoy it! If you cant agree on shower temp maybe take separate showers!!

best wishes

8
Posted by: L | 2007/10/05

We have been married for 26 years last week and we never argu. This is possible.

Reply to L
Posted by: lin | 2007/08/28

i have been married 5 years now and we have never had an argument so there is nothing wrong with it and we believe everything can be talked about

Reply to lin
Posted by: Amanda | 2007/08/27

Many people think its weird - but i'm currently in a relationship going on 5 years and we hardly ever fight - i mean we disagree on some things but nothing major and one of us always gives in. So i can understand where your coming from

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: angel | 2007/08/22

hey atleast your not wringing each others necks!

Reply to angel
Posted by: Advice | 2007/08/14

Run for your life,what kind of a woman is that?

Reply to Advice
Posted by: hook | 2007/07/11

My's mom's sure's know's about't it't !!!

Fatty Boem Boem

Reply to hook
Posted by: Boema | 2007/07/10

Hope your'e mom know's about this!!

Reply to Boema
Posted by: ... | 2007/07/10

ur fine

Reply to ...