Question
Posted by: Hope | 2004/10/04

It's a miracle!

Afternoon ladies,

Just a short story for all the hopeful ladies out there. My husband had a vasectomy about 3 year ago. On 27 May 2004 he had the refersal as we wanted our own child. The doctors, including GynaeDoc, told us, if we're lucky, it will take up to a year, might be longer. Also, my gynae told me last year that I don't ovulate by myself and I would need medication when the time is right. On Friday, 1/10/2004, I did a bloodtest and I'm pregnant, 4 weeks!!!!!! This is truely a miracle from God!! Inspite of all the doctors, God had a different plan. To all the hopeful ladies, keep on praying and hoping! Don't ever lose hope! God's time is not our time.

You must all have a wonderful day!!

Love,

Congrats

8
Posted by: Ang22 | 2004/10/05

that is excellent !! enjoy !!!! make the best of every day!!

ps : we found out on the same day as you did and Im also in my 5th week this week !!

Reply to Ang22
Posted by: Angie | 2004/10/05

Congratulations to you and your husband. I hope your pregnancy if filled with much joy.

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Renira | 2004/10/04

Hi Hope,

Your name says it all - we should always have "hope"

I got my AF today - so I have had another unsuccessful month.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I wish you eveything of the best for the next 9 months and after.

Best Wishes
Renira

Best Wishes

Reply to Renira
Posted by: zinzizo | 2004/10/04

It is such an inspirational posting, enjoy every moment and dont stress, please dont forget those folic acids/folate.

Reply to zinzizo
Posted by: Strawberry | 2004/10/04

Dear Hope

Thank you for reminding me that everything happens in His time...

I pray that you enjoy every minute of your pregnancy and be utterley blessed with your little one!!!

Reply to Strawberry
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/04

Wow that is truly a miracle! Hope you enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: Sana | 2004/10/04

Hope this is a wonderful miracle for you and hubby. Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

Reply to Sana
Posted by: Pokkel | 2004/10/04

This is absulolutely wonderful news, and truly a miracle.
It defintely encourage me and I know God will give to all at the right time..... He surely has a plan for each one of us.

Best regards, and take care of yourself.

Reply to Pokkel