Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/11/10

It Worked ... & other matters

Hey CS

I decided on Saturday morning to have a serious chat with my dad, first I told him how grateful I am for putting me up , and then I told him how his constant moaning and negative behaviour is slowly destroying my soul .. I also pointed out that when he was younger he was full of beans and mischief and that altho I do understand he doesnt feel so wonderful anymore .. that he will in fact start to feel better about himself if he tries to change his attitude a bit , my stepmother backed me all the way and between us he has becaome almost like his old self again ... its great to see him laughing again ....

I got the lovebird BTW now I have company cos I miss my animals ...

I have been for several interviews but of course at this time of the year no one is in a hurry ... but i did manage to find a house , BUT stephen is going to have to work to help us help .. he is happy about this but im a little worried about putting to much pressure on him at this stage.... but before we started this venture we did all discuss it and hubs knew it wasnt going be easy .. and stephen understood he had to find work very fast to help out ... so ... am i worrying for nothing ? I have only been here 3 weeks ....

Hi Carol, Delighted to hear that it worked ! And that'll be good for you, Stephen, Dad and stepmom. Might need a frew carefully expressed repeat dises, and more encouragement, but you've done wonders so far, so a few more wonders are probably well within your reach. Lots of progress for just 3 weeks. continuing Good luck and Regards to the love bird.