Question
Posted by: sideways | 2006/04/04

It happened again

Once again I allowed myself to start opening up to a woman that I think is a wonderful match for me, and I am convinced she feels the same. I knew she would be scared because of a recent big break up and now she has shut the door on me. Once again I have exposed my heart to a person at the wrong time and it has back fired. I can't handle this pain anymore. Why?

Always be cautious about relationships you or someone else tries to start on the rebound from a previous painful breakup.They have the odds stacked up against them. Maybe you exposed the depth of your feelings too soon ? See a counsellor and discover more about yourself, your resources, and how you might handle such matters better and with more success, in future

4
Posted by: whattodo | 2006/04/04

Now it's time...for changing, cleansing everything... to forget your love

Reply to whattodo
Posted by: whattodo | 2006/04/04

Hey Frusty

Reply to whattodo
Posted by: Frusty | 2006/04/04

Oh sideways, that is life. To know pain is to live. We have all experienced pain like that more than once. The thing is to learn to deal with it without it making you hard. Use that pain to help you understand and open your eyes to people who are themselves in pain. It can make you grow as a person or you can let it stunt you emotionally. The choise is yours.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: whattodo | 2006/04/04

When you are a sensitive romantic as you appear to be sideways, it is often difficult to control when or with whom you fall in love. I suspect your heart completely rules you and you have little choice unles you want to do CBT and try change your way of being in these situations. I guess there is little left to do otherwise other than heed Depeche Mode's advice and "Suffer well."

Reply to whattodo