Question
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/27

It did happen at home

Sorry im posting a new one.

CS, it did happen at home. Last Wednesday when i were out to see directors! I didnt see much of her Thursday and n Friday i took her to Hospital.

Why does she only regognize the nurse's voice and not mine?

I know and would understand if she blamed me for not 'being there', but i can not go through life hating myself for what happened! I am here for her now, but how will i be able to get through to her if she only stares at me?

Do you think she knows im there?

Your voice is associated with the place where it happened ; the nurses voice is associated with somewhere safe. And the nurse should have been trained to treach someone in her situation. She is dealing with an emergency situation, not a "go through life" situation.

16
Posted by: ....... | 2006/07/28

I found it weird, all the stirrers posting here are from the Annex site. Why don't you guys go back to your cages and leave the CS site alone! You guys are pathetic!

Reply to .......
Posted by: Lola | 2006/07/27

Delene---"Riana, i thought it was because you are not allowed to see her during the days?"
Are you not questioning her???

Reply to Lola

????? at least she is creative. YOu are nasty.

Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/27

I never said she is wacked........Rather dont agree with me.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Lola | 2006/07/27

Some people just need attention. Dont think she is that far gone as to call her a pathological liar but a bit of a story teller perhaps.haha

Reply to Lola
Posted by: ???? | 2006/07/27

U rite guys, 'watch this space'. Riana is such an attention seeker, you must just check the pattern of her e-mails. I find her so creative, dnt u guys think? She is seriously sick(pathological liar), and needs help urgently!!

Reply to ????
Posted by: lola | 2006/07/27

yeah totally agree with clueless,Delene, Kate and also May. This woman is wacked. She contradicts herself alot. im finding it quite amuzing though. its got that "watch this space" type vibe.haha.

Reply to lola
Posted by: Dove | 2006/07/27

Why do you only post in the afternoon, are you not in school in the mornings.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: May | 2006/07/27

Ok, fun is over, we can stop now!

If she is lying then what did WE loose?

If she is telling the truth we have just made fools out of ourselves.

Riana, sympathy for the truth!

And if its lies you have to answer to God, not me.

Take care.

arent you the writer Riana Scheepers?

sorry if i may mistaken you with her!

Reply to May
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/27

It was, but it has been almost a week and the intense observation and tests is over.

The report should be ready this afternoon and J will be arrested.

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Kate | 2006/07/27

yesterday you werent allowed and today you choose not to, I think youre full of crap. Besides anyone seriously worried about their kid remembering them, would be there 24/7, or at least as often as humanly possible after eating, sleeping and changing clothes.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/27

Riana, i thought it was because you are not allowed to see her during the days?

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/27

During the day she gets intense observation and occupational therapy to keep her 'active' i doubt it works though, but i chose to only see her in the evenings. But as from tomorrow i am going there two times a day.

It sound silly, but in the evenings she are more relaxed. Her entire body language shows this.

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Kate | 2006/07/27

Why are you only visiting her in the evenings?

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/27

Thanx, that made me feel A LOT better.

Your 'clueless' name does fit you!

Reply to Riana
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/07/27

If you're making your presence so very obvious there as you do here, she can't miss you!

Reply to Clueless.