Question
Posted by: Tobato | 2008/07/19

It based on cancer

I' m sorry to ask this question - Is it that different cancers that you made mentioned have - their position in the body.

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

I'm not quite sure what you're asking - could you please rephrase the question?

If you are referring to my article on the environmental causes of cancer, the ones I mention are:
Breast cancer in women
Prostate cancer in men (the prostate is a gland situated just below the bladder; it is part of the male reproductive system)
Kidney cancer - the kidneys are situated in the lower abdomen and are involved in urine production
Endometrial cancer - the endometrium is the lining of the uterus, or womb