Posted by: CHILD CARE | 2009/07/22


she refusing to be the person who actually provides the therapy , she does not seems to understand that the therapy is only thing going to help my son progress , She work, come home and shutdown in front of the tv , she spends half hour with my son before he sleep , she on anti-depressants
i wondering if she not accept my son condition and how can i help her because this is starting to effect me and i want to get out of this marriage

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Us there anyone else who coul Don'td help to provide this therapy ? Have you discussed this with the doctor and maybe with her own doctor ? Don't abandon the marriage, this wouldn't be good for your child. Talk to the doctor sweeing your wife, and arrange some marriage counselling sessions so you can understand each other better

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.