Question
Posted by: Divorced mom | 2008/05/26

Isn't life strange!

Met with with ex on Fri regarding our two kids. He left me when baby was 8 months old, said I was ruining his life, as he wanted his freedom from responsibility. He admits he is/was selfish and abusive. He always put me down, saying he felt sorry for me as no one would ever love me. I have married again, my hubbie treats me like a princess and adores me. Ex has also married again, she has two kids of her own.
Ex says had he known life would be so tough now, he would never have divorced me.
Ha ha! Is life not strange!

What an idiot, and how foolish he was to blame you. Of course you never ruined his life in any way -- if he wanted freedom fromr esponsibility, he had no business making you pregnant ( something you did not do on your own ). How excellent that your later and far better love proved how wrong he was, and how fortunate you are, in retrospect, to have been rid of him. He has made his life rough, and this serves him right.

2
Posted by: Britty | 2008/05/26

Increasingly I think that what you put out into this world comes back to you and your ex's unkindness has come back to him and he is living it. It sounds like the only good think he did for you was to leave you and its wonderful to hear how your life has changed for the better and its also inspiration to others struggling with whether divorce is the answer or not. Take care.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: hola | 2008/05/26

Ho Ho Ho

Lets give your ex hubby the Xmas fever again Ho Ho Ho, girl i am celebrating that with u.

Reply to hola