Question
Posted by: Amazed | 2006/07/21

Isn't life a hoot!

5 months pregnant and b/f decided that he no longer wants to be a part of the process. He feels he is suffering as a result of my demands and needs. I am apperently affecting his ability to have fun. He will still consider taking me back if I just allow him to be free to have fun and make no demands on him or his time!

What a pathetic dweeb, pretending to be a man ! Tell him you wouldn't do him the favour of taking him back, as a kid who thinks only of fun isn;t man enough for any woman. And remind him that you will be going to the Maintenance Court and suing for the maximum amount of maintenance, as a regular reminder to him of what fun costs. I doubt that there's any point in further dialogue with a kid so shallow

6
Posted by: diane | 2006/07/21

he is pathetic and gives men a bad name that is why we all say men are the same but show me one that is faithful show me one that sticks around for the long road ahead show me one that puts their wife or partner above everything else - just dump the idiot he will regret it later and remember the big wheel turns - every dog has their day
men gotta love them hey

Reply to diane
Posted by: Me | 2006/07/21

Let him have his so called "fun"

You on the other hand, have your fun by accepting your situation and being a good mom to your child. believe me its so much fun and fullfilling. I went through the same crap.. but onething that i enjoyed the most was my pregnancy, me raising my child and the close bond i have with my daughter.. its invaluable fun.. no one should take that away from you.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Naughty | 2006/07/21

One thing my dad always said to me "Any one can make a child, but it takes a man to bring one up"

Thats so true since I was left with a newborn cos b/f also wanted fun.And you know what - hes no man!

Reply to Naughty
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/07/21

Remind him that having fun and being responsible at the same time isn't exactly mutually exclusive. It's possible to do both!
The way you've expressed his attitude makes me want to tell you that he is a total ass, but, there are two sides to every story, and so, I'd suggest that you go for counselling together and hopefully find ways to resolve the issues.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: shooter | 2006/07/21

Some ppl jus wanna have fun, no staying power when the chips are down. Tell him that if he dont want either of you in his life then must pay child support till kid finished varsity approx R3k a month for 25 years. I hope that you dont feel too down &defeated...like they say in the movies...it only makes us stronger...

ciao

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Paul | 2006/07/21

Fuc king hillarious isn't it. Was fun for him to make it wasn't it.

When you become a parent your life changes and so do your priorities. He is immature and will make for a kak husband and father.

Im sorry that you stepped in that trap. Tell him that you will be sueing for maintenance and its best he leave. This will afford you enough time to find alternatives.

Jeesh what a prick, affecting his ability to have fun.

Reply to Paul