Question
Posted by: Minty | 2004/11/02

Isn't it supposed to last for three months

Stopped the injection end Septermber which was taken for the first time, and i've yesterday i started having heart burns, headache and my breast are itchy and tender, but this morning i took a preggies test and it was negative. Could it be because i'm going to have my period back or am i pregnant?

I am not clear whetehr you had an injection in September or whether September was three months after your injection.

2
Posted by: Minty | 2004/11/08

I had it in July and was supposed to go for the second injection end of September but didn't ... and now wants to know if i can be pregnant. I always believed that even though you haven't gone for the next injection until the last three months after you've stopped you still safe.

Reply to Minty
Posted by: Cloe | 2004/11/02

Hi. It all depends when your last period was. I suggest to wait to skip a period and then take a HPT if necessary! Good luck

Reply to Cloe