Question
Posted by: Christy | 2006/07/17

Is XENICAL my last hope?

Dear Doc

Please let me know exactly what Xenical can do for me.

How does Xenical work and is this my last option if I'm really struggeling with weightloss and have tried everything else.

Will Xenical help me to loose weight that I already have or is it just an aid for weight management in the future?

Can it get rid of exsisting fat?

Hi Christy
In collaboration with a low fat diet, Xenical will help you lose weight as it binds with fat and causes low fat absorbtion. However we do need some fat to absorb some important vitamins like A,D,E,K. Please just check your thyroid and female hormone levels - your weight gain may not be due to your eating too much but due to hormonal changes or medication you are taking.