Question
Posted by: hemmy | 2019/04/11

is using Nivea and gentle magic together advisable?

i want to know if it is advisable to use gentle magic and nivea together like gentle magic in the morning and night whilst nivea during the day

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert
- 2019/04/24

Hi Hemmy. Thank you for the question and my sincerest apologies for not answering sooner. We normally receive an email notification when a question has been asked but there seems to have been an IT glitch and I never received a message that your question was asked.

This is a difficult question to answer as there are no studies performed with these two combinations. I do not see that there should be a problem but to be sure rather do a spot test with the two products together on a small part of the face for about 2 weeks. If no reactions take place then we can assume it is safe to apply to the entire face.

Kind regards

Dr Alek Nikolic