Question
Posted by: P | 2008/07/25

Is this strange?

Sorry, I know it' s hard for you to try and help. If you can' t it' s okay, but I would like to ask you for your opinion once more.
I' m that girl who wrote a " novel" . I' ll try not to write much now. Ok, my boyfriend sent me an answer and said he doesn' t hide things like what he buys on the internet but he can' t but wonder why I am controlling what he does. He also said he is still a single because he is an independant person and that he had hoped he had finally found the person that would love him the way he is. He also said if I want to know his every move, we won' t probably work as a couple. Well, we had a conversation today and he answered all of my questions but complained about the fact that I keep asking if he is married (I#ve been asking this for more than 4 years now). However:

- when I said I was going to Canada, he suggested I go to a city that lays about 3 hours by car away from him

- he always finds excuses when I ask if I can meet his parents and friends

- he said that person with his name and similar phone number is a coincidence

I believed him when we chatted. Should I trust him completely or be careful? Is he probably afraid that I try to contact someone?

There's no way I ( or anyone else ) can twell you that you ought to trust him completely --- these are reasons to feel concerned, so its wise to be cautious

2
Posted by: Lin | 2008/07/25

Warning signs are flickering for you for a reason. I wouldn' t trust him either.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: P | 2008/07/25

Just one more thing. Before I found out about the bikini, he had a dream that I was pregnant and that he was very happy. Then I said if I got pregnant now, I would lose my job and have to leave his country. And he said: " not if we get married" .

Reply to P