Question
Posted by: MICHELLE | 2004/02/25

IS THIS RIGHT!! EVERYONE PLEASE READ

I came on my peirod yesterday 24.2.04, i should fini next mon and im 21 days in between so yesterday being day 1 my next epriod should be 15.3.04 so does that mean i am ovulating around about the 2.3.04 and how many days does ovulation last for?

That is correct. Ovulation is a single event - the release of the egg, which lasts a few seconds. The egg survives for about 48 hours. When calculating your cycle, you should coubnt from the first day of your period to the first day of the next. When the period ends is not important.

2
Posted by: Daisy | 2004/02/26

Hi Michelle!

I don't know if this means anything, but I fell pregnant Exactly on day 14 of my cycle. Hubby & I had sex on day 13, but according to the pregnancy due date calender, I conceived on day 14. I'm almost 12 weeks now, and So excited!!

I truly believe this Baby is a miracle. Hubby & I have been married almost 7 years , doctors told him, he'll never be able to have children. I was on the pill for 6 years. I went of the pill in December, started my period on the 8th, fell pregnant on the 22 nd!

Hang in there, and don't let this thing take over your life. You'll fall pregnant when the time is right, and when you least expect it!!

Good Luck!
xx

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: pokkel | 2004/02/25

Hi there, they say in a normal 28 cycle it works like that. your days 11 to 14 (being 5 to 8 march) will be your ovulation period. It might also be possible that you are not ovulating - the other ladies always suggest that you buy an ovulation kit from the pharmacy to make 100% sure if and when you ovulating. I'm starting to think that although I have a normal 28 to 30 day cycle, I might not be ovulating, since I've been trying for more than a year unofficially, and for 6 months officially to fall pregnant.

Reply to pokkel