Question
Posted by: Painful | 2006/10/24

Is this normal???

I came off the pill (minesse) last month ((since we TTT) and today was my first time since coming off the pull that my period has come.

Is it normal that i have such terrible cramps and pain, that i can barely walk, since i never had period pains while on the pill. How do i ease the pain, don't want to start taking any medication now that we trying for a baby?

Yes it is normal. One of the advantages of the Pill is that it relieves period pains. You can use Ponstan for the period pains. You only use it during your period, so it will not be a problem if you conceive.