Question
Posted by: Carol | 2005/11/17

Is this normal

I got the news today that I've been waiting for for nearly two years! I'm pregnant! The first day of my last period was on the 14 Oct. For the past week I've noticed a very ligh brown discharge, mainly after I went to the loo. Is this normal in early pregnancies?

It may not be serious but have your doctor check it.

1
Posted by: star | 2005/11/18

I would monitor it closely if I were you,they say it could be implantation bleeding right in the beginning of pregnancy,if you have any pain,or cramps and it gets worse phone your dr. immediately,it is better to have it checked out,but don't stress too much,I know the feeling,and that is not good for the baby.

Reply to star