Question
Posted by: Angel | 2005/07/07

Is this Normal

Usually after my periods, I'll develope one pimple on the side of my vagina. usually it becomes full of puss and when I squeeze it, yellow stuff comes out. After a day or so, it's gone again. What could this mean?

Often the immune system is a bit low at the time of a period.

3
Posted by: Lee | 2005/07/07

Hi there,

Cant say i have had that before. Do you shave, maybe it could be an ingrown hair????

Maybe consult your gynae about it.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/07

I have the same thing too. Actually I kinda like it, that's how I know my "p" are coming. It's an indicator to me.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: Firls | 2005/07/07

Really don't know but i have the same issue! Sometimes it even gets itch right until i get my period

Reply to Firls