Question
Posted by: cins | 2004/11/11

Is this normal

my live doesn't make any sense and the S*** isn't stopping, and i feel that everything is a big waste. I was molested as a girl by my step dad. I lived through 2 devorces, I went to 8 different schools. After school things just got worse, I've had 8 jobs already and i can't seem to keep them, so I started my own business (my dad says one should never give up) and today at 25 I have R20000+ dept I can't even buy food, we stant to loose our house, I suffer from PCOS (I've already had 2 opporations the first when I was 19) and Ulsritive Colitis, I have problem wisdom teeth that keeps me ill, I can't afford fancy doctors. I can't get a job, my business is failing, I might never have children. So my question is: WHAT DO I DO? WHERE DO I START, HELP, suiside seems like the best solution but then I leave my family with all my dept.

OK, cins, you've had a tought life, as some of us do. Suicide, as you recognize, is not an option and certainly not a solution. Because you have complex and interacting problems, you might profit by arranging to be seen at your nearest Medical School, Dept of psychiatry, first, to ask for a comprehensive assessment and advice on treatment to help these different problems. Treatment there should be free or related to income which, for you, may well be free.
And wouldn't it be worth your while to see someone at your bank(s) to discuss your debt, and get better advice on managing it ? If you owe a significant amount of money, the bank would rather make a plan with you to get their money gradually, that to push you overboard and get none of it, so they ought to need to want to help you.

2
Posted by: brightness | 2004/11/11

Hi there,

I hope things to happening for you soon...you need to be patient and also know that it WILLget better. No one has a perfect life and yes you have had a tough one but know that you are very special and a precious person.

Continue to send out that CV - looking for jobs, its just a matter of time. In the meanwhile try not to get down about your situation bec it will only make you feel depressed. I agree with CS go to banks to see what you options are ...

I also feel you need to heal from your past hurts - bec that can have an affect of your everyday life, making oyu feel not good enough - which isnt the case at all! Seek a christian counsillor, get those feeling out there.

Know thorugh this stressful time God is there listening and loves you lots.
Trust him :)

Reply to brightness
Posted by: G | 2004/11/11

cins, I agree with cs you are only looking and keeping the negatives try looking at all the positives you have had and you will find them none of us have the magic wand to make things work or make megga bucks it takes hard work and dedication if you did not cut it the first time then you have done things wrong and even though you may believe you did them right it would be based on your experience so your frame work you refer is flawed so what that things get tough and hard that is life go out there and make it you can you have the ability to do you think of things and they take place you see things going well for weeks on end and say oh boy this has been a good run or stroke of luck=k well it is no luck you set the pass and style when you have all the good you will make it go bad because that is what you tell your self so go make it none of this self pity

Reply to G