Question
Posted by: flower | 2008/02/04

is this it?

Hi there, i am 30 years of age and have been off birth control pill for four months now. My last period was 1 January. This month there is nothing, not a sign of it at all, but roughly two weeks ago i had two days of spotting and a week of feeling nascious when i ate, but now i have nothing, no periods, no symptoms, no sore boobs either, however i seem to have to go the loo alot more now and my periods are 4 days late. I did a preg test this saturday but it came back negative. Is it too early for preg symptoms or do you think it is something else wrong with me. This is my first time and very confused on how this works.

I would suggest that you have a blood test or repeat the pregnancy test later.