Question
Posted by: Melani | 2004/11/29

IS THIS IMPLANTATION ?

I stopped taking the pill when my period started in March 2004.
I had one period in April (38-days later) and another one in July 2004. Since then I've had none.

On 15 November I had a sudden surge in temperature/fever. I felt like I was getting a cold and then it just went away.
My breasts appear fuller and more swollen, but there is no pain. The areola don't look dark altogether, but there is a dark ring around the edges of both of them.

On Friday, 26th November I had a feeling of pressure on my right ovary - and I kept running to the toilet to pee - as soon as I was done I'd need to back. As the day went on I kept going to the loo.
By Saturday evening the pain on the right had intensified, it was almost unbearable- it only went away mid-Sunday afternoon.

Today, I had twinges of cramping in my lower abdomen, but that has been on an off ?

Does this sound like implantation ,or could it just be ovulation ?
Any thoughts ?

You need to exclude a pregnancy. Implantation does not cause pain, but an ectopic pregnancy could.

1
Posted by: Sam | 2004/11/30

Why dont you do a HPT and fine out if ya pregnant

Reply to Sam