Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2007/08/16

Is this hormonal

On monday i had a blood pressure reading of 125/110. on tuesday it dropped to 130/88. Today I was sitting at a table having lunch, when my thumb and forefinger tirned deep red and started throbbing. then it spread up my arms, then neck then face. I felt as if i was on fire. And then i felt feint. My heartrate also speeded up significantly. it took about 10 minutes to stabalie, but still now, my heart rate is quick and my face is flushed and throbbing. Does anyone know what this may be caused by?

There are many possibilities oincluding thyroid probelms. You will need further tests to tell.