Question
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/01

is this epilepsy?

get electric current type of feelings on the top & back of the skull, loose focus & orientation. have attacks of nausea/ feelings of "system shut down" want to fall down & stop functioning. also have uncontrollable fits of rage that feeds off the environment like a tornado? any advice??CD???

Dear Shooter,
I think you should ask your GP to refer you to a neurologist for an EEG ( where they measure the electric current of your brain) and a full neurological exam. This could be a form of epilepsy - the anger could also be a symptom.

1
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/02

Thanks CD but all tests have been done over the past 20years & still they "cannot realy say it is or it is'nt". Also can't use current med aid as spouse is firm in belief that I am "right as rain"& I'll be wasting her medaid funds. I will begin my search in the new year, thinks are a changin on the home front...separation pending due to my last outburst of anger....at Rosebank mall (of all places), but that's for another day...so long

Reply to shooter