Question
Posted by: age | 2004/02/02

is this bad

Hi,,,im 21,,and have a bfrend who is 17...the thing is that i do not look older then him......in fact his very mature for his age.....

but do u guys think its cradle snatching,,i know age is nuthing but a number.......but pls can i have some views on this,,,,do u think its a bad thing....

i really care for him alot,,,,,though....

age, let's see what our other readers think here. The more important issue in a relationship is relative levels of maturity, rather than calendar age. Someone can be immature and childish at 57, or mature and adult at 14.

4
Posted by: Old | 2004/02/02

if your'e happy - why worry. Belive you me, age is nothing but a number. My b/f is 26 and i'm,,,,,,,,,,,a good few years older than him, so no worries OK, as long as we enjoy each other's company.

Reply to Old
Posted by: MoBy | 2004/02/02

Howzit! You know, i have a friend who is turning 21 soon and his girlfriend is turning 26 about 4 months later and they are as happy as can be! They have been going out for about 2 years and 4 months and still going strong! He acts like a typical 21 year old, still wanna have fun and enjoy life. She, on the other hand, doesnt act like a 26 year old. She's still young at heart and also acts like a 20/21 year old! The point is, it's not about whats written on your birth certificate. It's about how you feel and how you choose to live your life. They say "You are as young as you feel". And they also say "Age is nothing but a number". Dont worry about it and have fun!

Cheers*

Reply to MoBy
Posted by: age | 2004/02/02

thnx trish,,,,i have confidence that this is gona work for me too...i appreciate ur input on this matter...and the age thing doesnt bother us either,,,it jus got me worried today,,,,all of a sudden..

Reply to age
Posted by: Trish | 2004/02/02

I'm 28 and my boyfriend is turning 24 in April. A 5 year age-gap. We get along incredibly well and although the age factor does come into play sometimes with me being older and needing/wanting different things, we have lasted 3 years and still going strong. He is also mature for his age, responsible and fun to be with. If your heart is in it and the age thing doesn't bother him then I say go for it and be happy!

Reply to Trish