Question
Posted by: Thurusha | 2004/10/26

Is these symptoms normal in the first 2 month sof pregnacy?

This is my first pregnancy and I have had 3 miscaridges previosly. I'm in my second month and I am expiriencing a lot of nausea and intense pain all around my tummy. Is this normal?

The nausea is normal. If the pain is severe, you should see your doctor. Mild cramps may be due to stretching of the ligaments.

1
Posted by: KIDDO | 2004/10/27

I am 9 weeks pregnant and nausea are normal.I dont know about the pains around your tummy but I seem to get cramps quite a lot and lower back pain.If your not sure if it is normal phone your GP he will be more then willing to advice.Good Luck.

Reply to KIDDO