Question
Posted by: Sissy | 2004/10/11

Is there still hope of falling preggies?

I am supposed to have my periods today but nothing yet, at the very same time I feel like it is coming. Is there still hope of falling preggies. I just wish it doesn't come at all.

As long as no period there is hope.

3
Posted by: Sissy | 2004/10/12

Nothing yet, but I will wait for tomorrow (Wednesday) to do the test. I am crossing fingers!

Thank you ladies for giving me hope

Reply to Sissy
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/10/11

Well Sissy, you didn't tyet get your period...there is still hope that you could be pregnant! I think the cramps are also present when someone is newly pregnant. Do a test tuesday/wednesday to see if you are pregnant.

do let us know

Reply to Shirls
Posted by: R | 2004/10/11

There is always hope!

With my 1st pregnancy I didn't know that I was pregnant. I was experiencing these cramps which I thought was my period coming. Llittle did I know I was preggies.

So there is hope. Hang in there.

R

Reply to R