Question
Posted by: Sammy | 2004/10/08

Is there something wrong with my period?

Hi i dont know who im ment to speak to but i am extremely concerned that i am pregnant? my period is always very normal but this last month it has been just a little bit of brownish colour fluid everyday for the last 2 weeks i am really concerned about this and dont know who im ment to speak to. Is there something wrong with me? Can you, if at all possible pls tell me what is going on. Thanx.

Difficult. could be anything from indeed pregnancy to just an abnormal period. I suggest condult a gynae for a proper examination.