Question
Posted by: concerned | 2005/11/24

is there something wrong

i am a 25 year old male. I'm engaged and have been in this relationship for 5 years. I wake up every morning with an erection and when I go to bed i have one. I always want to make love to my partner EVERY MORNING AND NIGHT. When I am at work I am ok, but as soon as it is bed time then it happens. This has been happening since we've moved in together 4 and a half years ago. Is there something wrong?

Sounds awfully normal to me ! A really bad case of Normal ! As the others say, unless this is something your gf doesn't welcome, if you both enjoy it --- where's the problem ?

2
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/24

i'd say you have a really healthy sex drive. nothing wrong with that, unless you're girlfriend has a problem with it?

Reply to twink
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/24

Is it an issue for your girlfriend?

Reply to ASP