Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/10

Is there some social gatherin goin on this evening?

Dude

Hope you find it and enjoy it, Dude ! And CP Mom, isn't it a complement to have stalkers ? Formerly an experience limited to top Hollywood stars, now available exclusively to Cybershrink habituees ?

10
Posted by: Ruler | 2004/12/10

CP MOM, why worry who stairs?? People will always be inquisitive, will always have something to say, will always critisize, but what the hell. I took a decission some years back that i will always do what i want to, dress what i want to, eat what i want to, comb my hair like i want to, AND TO HELL WHO EVER WHANTS TO SAY WHATEVER.

Enjoy yourselfs and have a great one.

Reply to Ruler
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/10

Dude - email me on marketforce at tiscali dot co dot za and i'll give you all da details - i'm only here till 13h00 today though gotta go put my "face" on and that takes HOURS! hee hee

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/10

Sorry bout that CP mom, I am totally ignorant of any of ur pervious experiences but since u guys had it the last time will make a concerted effort to b checkin u's out..

besides u would probably notice me b4 hand anyway... it's not like I have eva seen ur pretty face...

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/10

Oops. Chewed out by CP MOM. Anyone from Pretoria/Centurion going? Don't want to drive alone and would prefer a lift.

Reply to Liza
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/10

The WHOLE reason WHY i did not mention the TIME DATE AND PLACE on this site is because last time we had stalkers who sat at other tables and checked us out..............

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/10

Hey Dude, I think its at the Dros on Hans Strydom in Randburg. Time I think is from about 17h00 onwards...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/10

Try jumping into the other posting & ask anyone their for details, I'm sure they will oblige. Initial posting was quite a way back with Get Together in the title. Much easier to join in the other posting.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/10

Sorry guys, could u refer me to a postin number or something cause I know many a Dros...

Beers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/10

Yup, i thought you were coming - you better be.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/10

Yep, at the Dros... I'm sure CP will help you out with the directions & times...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun