Question
Posted by: Yoyo | 2008/06/18

Is there anything wrong with me????

My fiance and i had a child in Jan '08, what worries me is that, we both love sex but these days, things have changed. The last time we were sexually active was 2months ago, we r both working and studying, and he tells me that he has stress, that is why we havent been active. The last time we had sex, i asked him too coz he was not showing signs of interest. He doesnt touch me when were sleeping, our relationship has gone sour. Does he have another woman in his life? That is the question i ask myself everyday, bcoz even if i ask him he wont accept if he has...

What must i do?

You are both busy and stressed, and with the added joys and burdens of a new born child. I greatly doubt that he has another woman in his life. I agree with tc. And we respond to stress differently --- some lose interest in sex, for example, some get over-interested in it.

2
Posted by: Yoyo | 2008/06/18

Tc, i hear you and i admit that maybe he is overwhelmed, but what about me? You know i think what i'll do now is take your advise and be the one who "keeps talking, cuddle, kiss and hold hands anything to stay connected", because i really love him and i don't want to loose him. I just pray that things will get better...

Reply to Yoyo
Posted by: tc | 2008/06/18

there is nothing wrong with you! you have a new baby, are working, studying, looking after a house, cooking cleaning, shopping, no wonder there is no energy left for lovemaking! (been in the same position) just don't give up, keep talking, cuddle, kiss and hold hands anything to stay connected, because it will get better! Men are odd creatures sometimes, and we don't understand how they deal with things... maybe he is overwhelmed.
Chin up and good luck

Reply to tc