Question
Posted by: emeka | 2004/11/18

IS THER A SORE IN NIGERIA

would it be possible if you can give any store here in Lagos
Nigeria and if it will be possible to obtain the exercise equipments direct from S/A.
I AM VERY FAT AROUND THE MIDDLE AND WILL WANT TO BURN THESE FATS BUT FIND IT DIFFICULT BCOS OF MY JOB.

Dear Emeka
I unfortunately don't know any stores in Lagos. To lose weight need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). You don't need all kinds of special exercise equipment to do exercises which will make you lose weight, walking briskly is excellent and you can do it anywhere and any time. Ask Fitness Doc for a set of home exercises which will target your waistline.