Question
Posted by: HG | 2008/06/02

IS THE ANY RISK

mY LITTLE GIRL JUST celebrated her first birthday
my last periods started on the 20th of apri
we were active around the 1st may to the 04th l i didnt see my periods last month May so i am scared i might be pregnant if ever i am my hubby is supportive and already exited about it
but i wanna know I had a normal delivery last year NO COMPLICATIONS i JUST WANNA know it is risky for me to fall pregnat after this short period of time, is my body in the right state to carry another baby ,what problems can i face because of space between the babies ,is normaly delivery still possible in this situation pls advice

Dear HG
It is possible to fall pregnant after just having a child one year ago and it is not risky to fall pregnant after the year has passed. By now your body has returned to normal and would easily be able to carry another baby. The only concern that you should have is that you are not anaemic and that you should take enough calcium in your pregnancy. In addition normal delivery is also still possible.