Question
Posted by: baby girl | 2007/04/14

is something wrong or what

Hi all ladies and doc
If anyone read this please help me.I was on the the 3 month injection(i only go 3 times) My last injection was May 2006, was supposed to go on August,but i did not go cause i want a baby,i do not know if this is normal,but i got my periods in Feb this year,the blood was very,very dark,i did go to the doc,she still say i am not preggies yet.i also got my period March and this month,just want to know if someone who was on the injection 1 has to wait for periods to come to get preggies,any comments is welcome

Thanx Guys

You have to wait till you are menstruating regularly before you can fall pregnant. It sounds like things are on the right track.