Question
Posted by: Big oeps! | 2006/04/21

is she pregnant or not?

My Girlfrend is 6 days late with her peroid. we are both sexuly active but uses protecion. Can se fall pregnant when my penis aksidentily enter her boby(but not completly) when i haven't ejaculated jet and there where no comdom om my penis

It is possible.

4
Posted by: uhm | 2006/04/23

ok cherry but what if their incedent happend after sunday the 16th. say if i ovulated the 18th and my boyfiend came near me on the 23rd. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Reply to uhm
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/04/21

Well all I can say is do a home preg test however I think that if she ovulates early you would have missed the timing for her to conceive as if she is now 6 days late it means that she would have ovulated to conceive 14 days before her period was due on Sunday 16th and the incident happened on the 7th making in 9 days approximately 4 days after ovulation.

Hope u understand

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: Big oeps! | 2006/04/21

at the bigening of the month, i think the 7th

Reply to Big oeps!
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/04/21

Yes she can get pregnant as there is sperm present in in pre-cum. How can you say you use protection without a condom, is she on the pill/injection? Round about when did the incident happen?

Reply to Cherry