Posted by: Concerned | 2008/07/21

Is sex safe?

I am 8 weeks pregnant. Nearly 3 weeks ago now I was admitted into hospital with a threatened miscarriage. I was told at the time that sex is out of the question. The bleeding stopped 2 weeks ago and I had a check-up with the gynae last week and all is going well.

Is it safe for me to have sex now?

You should discuss this with your gynaecologist. There is no absolute answer, but I would say no.

Posted by: Concerned | 2008/07/22

I' m still pregnant, I didn' t lose the baby.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: FLY | 2008/07/22

u have to go on period for 2 to 3 times before u engage yourself to intercourse again  if u engage u might make your partner to become dissy or even get sick.Just wait and morn your loss a little rush your man is not going anywhere.

Reply to FLY