Question
Posted by: ally | 2004/09/23

is revenge always sweet?

I am or was inlove with a guy for 2 and a half years. He always had another girlfriend but confessed that he had feelings for me. We ave been through a lot together but now i met somebody else and since I told him that he seem to be upset and he would not tell me what the problem was. Then yesterday he told my cousin that I was throwing the other guy in hs face but he was the one that asked the questions and he assumed that I was spending my free time with the other guy. I dont wanna loose my friend i still love him very much but I cant apologise everytime for things that I did not do.But on other hand I want him to have the same feelings that i had to go through not once but twice. Is that so wrong.....

Of course you don't need to apologise for things you didn't do. He was unfaithful to you twice, without caring at all about your feelings, so it's not revenge to look after yourself now, and you need not worry about his feelings. What went around, came around.

1
Posted by: Keny | 2004/09/23

Reading the first sentence was sufficient for me to see where you went wrong.
What you have to do first of all decide are you or where you involved with that person.
And revenge, I don’t see much revenge in what you described.
Seems to me like he had his cake (meaning two girlfriends) and he ate it too.

Reply to Keny