Question
Posted by: confused | 2004/01/22

Is pregnancy,HIV and STD's possible?HELP!!

Hi there i go to a school where we are not given thouroughsex education eg how one can fall pregnant,contract std's and HIV. I am a prefect at my school and have alot of kids coming to confide in me and ask me for advice. I feel I am the only person they have and would like to help in the slightest possible way-i have however not gone for any training so I thought perhaps posting their questions on the forum would be a great help.I have spoken to my school and they have agreed to send me for training but only in mid august.Here are 2 of the many queries i have piling up:

Problem1:Young girl-Std 8
my boyfriend and i have agreed not to have sex. I wanted to know if he pleasured me with his fingers after having touched himself could I fall pregnant and if his penis rubbed against my vagina as if we were having sex but i had my underwear on is there a possiblity of me falling pregnant,contracting aids or std's-can that only happen with full intercourse?

Problem 2: Boy-Std9/matric
When my girlfriend and i are sharing an intimate moment and i touch her vagina she feels wet-the same thing also happens to me-what is this fluid?can HIV and std's be spread throuh these fliuds or only if we ejaculated?Could my girlfriend fall pregnant if this fluid touched her vagina even if she wore underwear?

1. Unless ejaculation occurs, touching you after touching himself would not result in pregnancy. Rubbing against the vagina through underwear will not result in pregnancy or STDs.
2. The wetness at your girlfriend's vagina is a sign that she is aroused. It is lubrication secreted by her glands. The male fluid is pre-ejaculate. If this came into contact with her vagina, she could fall pregnant. STDs are spread through penetration either of ther penis into the vagina (with or without ejaculation) or, less commonly with oral sex.
The best way to ensure that there are no STDs is to stick to one partner.

1
Posted by: www | 2004/01/22

Problem 1 - Pregnancy is highly unlikely, but STD's are possible without penetration.

Problem 2 - The "wet"-ness is a sign of arousal (both in males and females) and if this passes from the guy to the girl, then pregnancy and std's are possible.

Why don't you try posting some of your questions to the sexology forum?

Reply to www