Question
Posted by: sarah | 2007/08/22

is pregnancy possible

hd unprotected sex,precome ws entered in my vagina,this ws at the peak of ovulation.took a morning after pill 3 days later nd got my period 2 weeks later.my period changed,it ws a lighter flow then usual nd spotn startd on the 4th day.

Dear Sarah

The possibility of altered hormonal function secondary to the use of the morning after pill should be seriously considered. Fortunately this problem will usually rectify itself and subsequent cycles should be normal. However I would still recommend that a home pregnancy test be done in the event that conception had taken place.