Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2007/06/11

Is pregnancy possible

Hi Ladies / Doc
i posted earlier this week, but am still worried.
i am on the tablet melodene for about 2yrs now. i get my period every month starting on the tuesday that its due with a blue discharge and by wed i bleed heavily till the next week mon. ok so this month i got the brown discharge on tuesday......but no blood on wed, thurs and friday./.....not a drop on my pad. saterday i bleed very lightly and on sunday a little bit but its gone again. the only time i see blood is when i use a tissue and wipe very high up. i did a HPT like doc said and it was neg! what now? could i be preggies or what is happening to me. i never ever had this problem ever since i started bleeding (10 / 12yrs ago) pls give me some answers......so worried! oh and i never skipped a pill for the last 5months or so

Since your hpt is negative, you are NOT pregnant. To confirm if in doubt your GP can do a Beta HCG on your blood. Having a change in your period bleed may be due to the fact that there has been a change in your diet, exercise or lifestyle. One month of not following your normal pattern of bleeding may be normal in this respect with regards to the afforementioned.